In a move that makes sense, the Page, AZ, Pumpkin Festival and the Page Lake Powell Annual Fall Festival have merged this year and will be occurring Oct, 24th through the 26that Page City Park.
It was sad to see the Pumpkin Fest, which had won for most pumpkins lit up at one time for many of the years it entered in the state tally, go the wayside. This year, in a combined effort from Page’s Helping Hands Agency and the Page Youth Center there will again be pumpkins glowing at city park.
There are so many activities over the three days it’s hard not to find something to enjoy. Entertainment, Arts, Crafts and Food Vendors, Games, Activities and Other Events.
Details of the Fall Festival Events
- Friday, Oct 28 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct 25 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Sunday, Oct 26 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Stuff To Do:
- Movie On The Lawn, Friday Evening
- PANCAKE BREAKFAST, Saturday Morning
- CONTESTS Saturday afternoon in categories
- Pie Throwing, Saturday 3-6 p.m.
- Pumpkin Glow/Contest, Saturday at dusk
- Live DJ/Dance, Saturday nigh
- Page Business Pentathlon, Saturday, high noon
- Famous Silent Art Auction all 3 days
- Raffles and the Dart Board of Prizes
Business Challenge Pentathlon
DEFENDING CHAMPIONS of the 2007 GAMES ARE: ANTELOPE POINT MARINA
- Tricycle Race ~ Show off your speed!
- Pumpkin Throw ~ Test your strenght!
- Potato Sack Race ~ Exude your endurance!
- Pumpkin Pie Eating Contest ~ Stretch your stomach and get ready!
- Obstacle Course ~ Prove you have what it takes!!
HINT: Antelope Point Marina team member, Jim Splude, was asked if they had any words of advice for anyone challenging them for the title this year and he said “YOUR GOAL IS 2nd PLACE!
Malinda Meisess @ 928-645-9596 for more information.