This is the Lake Powell Real Estate Market Report for July 2011. Sales this year in the Page Lake Powell market area have been up over 2010 and there has been an increase in listings as well.
Page Lake Powell Real Estate Market Report
As of August 1st, 2011 there were 64 single family homes for sale in the Page Lake Powell area including Greenehaven.
- Highest priced listing at $859,999 (located on 20th Ave)
- Lowest priced listing at $119,900 (a stick built home on Tamerisk)
- New Pending Sales: 1 (under contract)
- Total Pending Sales: 9
- Closed Single Family Home Sales: 4
- Closed Townhomes: 2
The 4 Lake Powell Homes sold in July 2011 were as follows:
- 1651 Mountain View Court listed at $223,000 sold for $215,000. Had only been on the market 21 days.
- 605 Mustang listed at $322,000 sold for %280,000. Had been on the market 316 days and was originally listed at $360,000.
- 2126 Coyote Creek listed at $490,000 and sold for $455,000. Had been on the market 628 and is in the brand new development of Indigo Ridge.
- 337 Clubhouse listed at $595,00 and sold for $538,250. Had been on the market 225 days and originally listed at 599,999.
The 2 Lake Powell Town Homes sold in July 2011 were as follows:
- 1200 Glen, sold for $161,000
- 702 Toroweap Way sold for $360,000.
Homes in Page that are priced well do not stay on the market long as shown by Mountain View Court being on the market 21 days.
Manufactured Homes in the Page Lake Powell Market
As of August 1 there were 16 manufactured homes on the Page Lake Powell market.
- 216 Cypress, the lowest priced one at $50,000
- 322 Myrtle (Greenehaven) the highest priced on at $299,000
- 2 New Pending Sales (under contract)
- 3 Manufactured homes sold.
The 3 sold are as follows:
- 908 El Mirage listed at $125,00 and sold at $110,000. Had been on the market 132 days and was originally listed at $129,000.
- 864 Sandpiper listed at $154,900 and sold at $138,059. The home had been on the market 52 days.
- 285 N Wahweap (Greenehaven) listed at $175,00 and sold for $167,000. Home had been on the market 522 days and was originally listed at $229,500.
2010 Year to Date as of Aug 1:
- 11 homes sold with a median price of $199,000 (in the middle) and an average price of $252,045
- 5 manufactured homes with a median price of $138,000 and an average price of $141,680
- 1 condo at Greenehaven sold for $47,000
2011 Year To Date as of Aug 1:
- 15 homes have sold with a median price of $223,000 and a average price of $260,340
- 9 manufactured homes sold with a median price of $79,900 and a average price of $104,489
Year to date number represent only what has been posted through the Lake Powell MLS and does not include for sale by owner homes sold. 2 homes sold in Page in 2011 have been foreclosures and 2 manufactured homes have also been foreclosures.
Over all, more homes have sold this year and the prices for single family homes have seen an overall increase while manufactured housing has seen a decrease.
Search Lake Powell Homes for Sale
For More Information
Or Call 928-691-6444
Your Lake Powell REALTOR