This is the Lake Powell Real Estate Market Report for 2011 year to date for the Utah side of the lake including Big Water, Church Wells and New Paria. Number of units sold this year is on par with last year however, there are more listings on the market.
Big Water MLS Market Report for Single family homes (stick built homes)
- As of August 1 there are 11 Single Family Homes for Sale in the Big Water area including Church Wells and Paria.
- Highest Priced Listing is the “Maverick” home at $565,000 in East Big Water with Lake Powell Views and bordering Utah State Trust Lands.
- Lowest Priced Listing is in Clark Bench at $199,000 on Clark Bench Road
- Current Pending Sales: 0
- Closed Single family homes: 0
Big Water Housing Market Report for Manufactured homes
The 4 manufactured homes that have sold are as follows:
- 4830 W 6th Ave, Church Wells, Listed at $79,500 and sold for $72, 100. Had been on the market 140 days.
- 15 East Concord Bridge, Big Water, Listed at $87,000 and sold for $86,000. Had been on the market 605 days.
- 44 East Liberty Bell, Big Water, a foreclosure, Listed at 129,900 and sold for $125,000. Had been on the market 56 days.
- 1225 S Independence, Big Water, listed at $240,000 and sold for $210,000. Had been listed a couple of different times and was just re-listed at time of sale for 11 days.
2010 Year to Date as of August 1 Housing Market Report for the Big Water MLS
2010 Year to Date as of August 1 there were3 Single Family Homes for sale in the Big Water MLS
- Highest Priced listing on 1170 Victory, Big Water, at 469,000
- Lowest Priced listing on 1855 Pinion Jay, New Paria, at $289,000
- 2 Single Family Homes had sold
The two single family homes (stick built) that sold were as follows
- 1107 East Old Glory, Big Water, listed at 98,500 and sold for $85,000. Had been listed a couple of time and had been on the market 50 days when it went under contract
- 1225 S. Victory, Big Water, listed at $375,000 and sold for $340,000. Had been on the market 645 days and was originally listed at $449,500.
2010 Year to Date as of August 1 there were 3 manufactured homes for sale
- Lowest priced on Old North Church at $139,000
- Highest priced on Clark Bench Road at $159,400
- 3 Manufactured homes had sold
The three manufactured homes that sold were as follows:
- 4885 W Fifth Ave, Church Wells, listed at $124,900 and sold for $112,500. Had been on the market 65 days.
- 200 N. Ethan Allen, Big Water, listed at $145,900 and sold for $130,000. Had been on the market for 450 days.
- 1100 E. Old Glory, Big Water, listed at $198,000 and sold for $172,000. Had been on the market for 124 days.
Year to date number represent only what has been posted through the Big Water MLS and does not include for sale by owner homes sold.
Search Lake Powell UT Homes for Sale
For More Information
Or Call 928-691-6444
Your Lake Powell REALTOR